2011年9月6日星期二

Element vapor pro iphone 4 case using experience recommend

Having owned almost every aluminum/metal/exotic iphone 4 case on the market that requires screws/bolts to install the case to your iPhone, I can tell you that this little Speed Wrench Element Vapor Pro iphone 4 case is a stroke of pure genius. There have been many times out and about that I, for whatever reason, have needed to pop one of my many screwed together cases off my iPhone but couldn’t, because I didn’t have a small enough screwdriver or hex key with me.


What's so different about the Element Case body. The process of manufacturing this case out of a solid piece of aluminum is no easy task. The anodized aluminum finish isn't completely matte but at the same time it isn't glossy. It resembles the anodized aluminum of Apple products. The Element Vapor Pro iPhone 4 Case fits the iPhone 4 spot on and it's secured using 2 screws around the back.

OK, that is the mainly feature of the Element Vapor Pro iPhone 4 Case, while what I got is exactly the same. Would I recommend purchasing the Element Vapor Pro iPhone 4 Case? Absolutely yes. But only if looks are more important to you than protection. I would still suggest using a back film protection or skin.


The original price of the Element Vapor Pro iPhone 4 Case is $129.99 and it's available in six aluminum flavors with extra screws and everything you need to get started. While I got my Element Vapor Pro iPhone 4 Case, $64.5, free shipping from case2case.net.

As far as fit and finish of the case, it’s a very slim fitting case. The element vapor pro iphone 4 case doesn’t add much bulk or thickness at all to the iPhone, and feels pretty good in the hand. Another area of improvement Element has addressed is the amount of “lip” on the front and back of the phone…it’s “lay on the table” design.

没有评论:

发表评论