2011年12月15日星期四

New style Kate Spade case for iphone 4/4s review

Leave your wallet at home with this convenient and ingenious iPhone 4 case! The new style Kate Spade case for iphone 4/4s is a protective, three-piece iPhone 4 case that lets you stash up to three credit-card-sized cards inside its built-in rubberized slot. Just slide your cards in to store them securely, and use the handy thumb release to access your cards when you need them!

I thought this was a perfect addition to your iPhone. When I go places that I don’t want to carry my purse I always bring my phone. I used this Kate Spade iphone 4 case for a good couple of weeks and I like the feel of it and it is sturdy and I feel that my phone is protected. The only draw back for me is this phone seems to pick up my makeup more then my other case did. So I find that I’m constantly trying to clean off makeup off of one of the sides. I think for me the best purpose of this Kate Spade case is to use it when I plan on going places that I don’t want to take my purse.

I do love the ability to dress up my phone according to my mood or even match it with my own fashion statement so having a few different iphone 4 cases is definitely pretty cool. My overview of the Kate Spade iphone 4 case is if you are going to purchase an iPhone 4 case for the purpose of protecting your iPhone spend the extra money and purchase a Kate Spade case. If you are looking to dress up your phone and aren’t concerned as much about protection that a few of these in different colors is perfect for you.

The Kate Spade iphone 4 case is more of a hard plastic with a lining of shock absorbing material inside and I feel that my phone is protected. With the Kate Spade case it is a little more flexible and not quite as durable and protective. However I have found that when it comes to protecting your phone Kate Spade case are top of the line and I recommend them fully.

The Kate Spade case is set to enjoy life in true New York style. Molded from premium silicone, it securely protects your iPhone 4 from bumps and scratches throughout the day and your travels. So take your iPhone 4 out of your bag, load up your favorite app, and enjoy your kate spade Case for iPhone 4 wherever you are.


Kate Spade case for iphone 4/4s feature:

Raised and molded design
Total access to all controls
Unique design makes people focus on you
Protect your iPhone 4 from scretches,water,oil spot,dust
Light weight makes you comfortable to use it
Fashionable and uniqueness, the kate spade iPhone 4 case protects your iPhone 4 and gives it a new look
The installation process is quick, simple, and no iphone 4 disassembly is required.
Compatible for iphone 4 and iphone 4s

没有评论:

发表评论