2013年9月26日星期四

Discount Ronin Bocote iPhone 5S Case review


I think most of people haven't got the iphone 5s yet, although the iphone 5s have sold for many days, but does that mean you just need to waiting for it? No, if you are a Apple fans, then you must protect your iphone 5S, that's means you need to get a iphone 5s case. Yes, for a protective iphone 5s case, that must be the element iphone 5s case, today, I'd like to introduce this Ronin Bocote iPhone 5S Case for you.

After I pre-ordered the iphone 5s, the first thing I do is search a iphone 5s case for it, then I found the Ronin Bocote iPhone 5S Case, to my surprise, it is only $89.99 on the site case2case.net. I decide to try it. Yestoday, I received this case, it is a genuine case with very good condition, so I write this review today here.

I like the designs of the Ronin Bocote iPhone 5S Case so much that when I buy the phone I just figure this iphone 5s case in the amount I have to spend. It's part of the phone to me. With the aluminum phone (scuff gate) for me the protection is mandatory but I don't want to downgrade the phone with a lot of plastic around it. I will put a clear skin on the back and sides. The front is Gorilla glass. With Applecare Plus I'm worry free and good to go.

With eight parts all machined out of expensive materials with CNC and the finishes. The Ronin Bocote iPhone 5S Case design, research and development that went into it. It might be pricy but ripoff I think not.

没有评论:

发表评论